On online journal of Baker Rabbitt.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

YoooooHoooooo, I'm Back!

Hope you weren't worried about me! Things have been pretty much the same for the past couple of days. Eat, Happy Tails, eat, sleep. You might say I can't wait to go to bed! I follow Colin up to bed every night at 9:30 and am happy to do so and I don't make a peep all night until Charlotte opens the door to Colin's room around 6 am.

They've been sending a lunch with me everyday and I've been gobbling that up after my nap and I still come home hungry! I also eat all of my breakfast in one sitting like I'm famished!

Charlotte had a big ToDo with work on Friday and she was in Cruise Control running around like a madwoman shopping, cooking and organizing Thursday for her annual Staff Development Day for her whole staff. On top of that, she had to attend a library event Thursday night and came home too tuckered out to post photos of ME tuckered out.

Staff Development Day 2010 was held all day Friday in Natick at the Morse Institute Library there. Breakfast, workshops, lunch, speakers! Charlotte left the house at 6:30 a.m. to make sure the day was a success. It was! We all know Charlotte would rather cater her own events and the gourmet salads for lunch were huge hits.

She picked Chuisle and me up from our last weekday at Happy Tails yesterday and I was sure a Happy Girl there. The dog staff told her that everyone thinks I am 'so sweet!' Gerry made Charlotte a congratulations Martini and that was that for Charlotte for the rest of the night. We snored in the family room together, I'm told. Charlotte woke up at 10:15 pm and found Colin still watching tv and Gerry and Baker on the floor together with Baker's paw on Gerry's arm - it was so cute but the camera was still in the car and she didn't get the photo (much to her regret!)

Gerry took a photo Thursday night so she's posting it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment