On online journal of Baker Rabbitt.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Morning!

Well, here's a goofy photo of us. We were moving too much but as you notice, Gerry hasn't moved one bit. We tried to wake him up.

Charlotte will drop us off at Happy Tails this morning and pick us up tonight. Then she will be leaving tomorrow morning for Maryland and we are Gerry's sole (soul?) responsibility until Friday night! I hear we might be staying home Wednesday and Friday this week and we're waiting to hear from Jeanne Winter, Chuisle's dogwalker.

I hope Gerry posts lots of things to the blog so Charlotte won't miss me too much!
These iPhone photos aren't the best quality but it sure is handy having a camera at our fingertips. Do you think I've grown in the last week?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there girls! See you Wednesday! I can't wait to meet you Baker. :)

    ReplyDelete