On online journal of Baker Rabbitt.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Tail to YOU!

I know they cooked burgers out here last night - I can smell 'em! No sign of them now, though. But some great puddles to drink from.

The rain soaked the world last night. There was wicked thunder and lightning but Colin keeps his fan on and the radio, too ... so I guess it happened without me because I sure didn't wake anyone up.

After an uneventful night and Colin opened his presents ... we went to bed around 9:30 because we all had a really tiring weekend. Even Gerry fell asleep in the family room.

So, it's off to Happy Tails. I've got my lunch and my treats and my vaccination record and I'm sitting in my seat belt soon. I expect to come home and crash tonight around 7. I hope I have enough energy for dinner. There might not be photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment