On online journal of Baker Rabbitt.

Monday, May 31, 2010

A New Day

Well, I was certainly surprised everyone to sleep past 5:30 am!  I was quiet as a mouse in Colin's room but was standing at the door when Charlotte opened it.  Colin was fast asleep so I guess I hadn't tried to wake him up.  Both of us doggies romped around a bit trying to find awake people (besides Charlotte) and we were unsuccessful even after making lots of noise so we sped downstairs to the back door.  It's a beautiful morning in New England but we wanted to get back inside for breakfast after some very quick "quicklys".  I, by the way, seem to have understood pretty quickly that breakfast means 'gobble before Chuisle gets mine'.  After breakfast it was a game of football until Chuisle got slammed up against the cellar door in her enthusiasm to get the ball and I snuck by down the hallway.  Rather than risk an upchuck both us dogs were told to lie down and digest.  Notice who ended up with the fuzzy pigskin!  Heh heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment